Monday Moto-Vation: An Off-Road DreamNovember 14, 2016
Bruce Springsteen saved by bikers after motorcycle breaks downNovember 19, 2016
Long Beach Motorcycle Show: November 18-20, 2016
It’s that time of year again… the Progressive International Motorcycle Show returns to beautiful Long Beach, CA this weekend.
This three-day mega motorcycle show has a dizzying array of attractions. With general admission at $16 and kids 11 and younger getting in for free, it promises to be fun for the whole family.
Here’s (some of) what attendees can expect:
- Progressive Parlor: a central locale of the show, the Progressive Parlor offers a variety of attractions. Visitors can see live motorcycle illustrations, check out products in the showroom, recharge with a cup of coffee or even receive a haircut provided by onsite barbers.
- Speakers: Speakers, performers, and other mainstays of the motorcycling world will take to the Progressive Stage to entertain and inform. Check here for the stage’s full schedule.
- Demo rides: If you’re a licensed motorcyclist, you can test ride the motorcycle of your dreams from participating manufacturers, which include BMW, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, Slingshot and Suzuki. Rides start at 9 AM and go until dusk. Be sure to wear proper riding attire.
- Free motorcycle parking and gear check: This service speeds up the process to get you into the show if you choose to ride your motorcycle to the event.
- Inked Tattoo Parlor: Get a (convincing) temporary tattoo by a celebrated tattoo artist.
J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show: Touted as the world’s largest motorcycle builder competition, this show features over 400 bikes from local talent. The builders will be competing for $50,000 in cash and product.
- FMX Stunt Show: Watch the Metal Mulisha Fitz Army catch air and show off their tricks
- Marketplace: Sponsored by Cycle Gear, the marketplaceis an interactive space for attendees to see, try, and buy gear. Check out the offerings from top motorcycle vendors.