Vote for Your Favorite Customized Indian ScoutFebruary 1, 2016
WA Lawmakers OK ‘Lane-Splitting’ When Traffic’s SlowFebruary 11, 2016
Now that Super Bowl Sunday has come and gone, it’s time to gear up for Valentine’s Day. Whether you have a significant other or not (is your bike your sweetie this year?), treat yourself to some #bikelife festivities and check out some of these events in the area. Oh, and enjoy the three day weekend that’s coming up! Life is good.
Week of February 8 through February 14
Cook’s Corner Bike Night
- EVERY WEDNESDAY, Proceeds benefit a different charity each week
- Life music, raffle, $4 all-you-can-eat spaghetti, full bar, happy hour from 5-7
- 5 PM-close
- 19152 Santiago Canyon Road
- Trabuco, CA 92679
- More information: www.cookscorners.com
Wayward Souls MC Bike Night
- The only Thursday bike night in the area!
- 50/50 and other raffles, best bike trophy, music, and drink specials!
- All are welcome (must be 21+ to enter the bar)
- 6 PM-10 PM
- SeaHawk Cocktail Lounge
- 4103 Candlewood St.
- Lakewood, CA 90712
- For more information: www.waywardsoulsmc.com
Monster Energy Supercross – San Diego II
- Rain or Shine!
- Tickets range from $20-$75
- Doors open at 12 PM, main event starts at 6 PM
- Petco Park
- 100 Park Blvd.
- San Diego, CA
- For more information: www.supercrossonline.com
Valentine Ride for Susan G. Komen Foundation
- $15 donation for riders (includes lunch and keychain), $5 for nonriders (covers lunch)
- Free rose for the first 75 women
- Registration at 9 AM, kickstands up at 10 AM
- All Proceeds go towards the Susan G. Komen Foundation to support ongoing breast cancer treatment and awareness utreach
- Biggs Harley-Davidson
- 1040 Los Vallecitos Blvd, Ste. 113
- San Marcos, CA 92069
- For more information: www.biggshd.com