Learn To Ride a Motorcycle Through the Apocalypse….February 11, 2016
Happy Birthday to Valentino Rossi!February 16, 2016
The three day weekend was a presidential blur. This week will go by fast, so check out these events before they slip away.
Week of February 16 through February 21, 2016
Cook’s Corner Wednesday Bike Night
- EVERY WEDNESDAY, Proceeds benefit a different charity each week
- Life music, raffle, $4 all-you-can-eat spaghetti, full bar, happy hour from 5-7
- 5 pm-close
- 19152 Santiago Canyon Road
- Trabuco, CA 92679
- More information: www.cookscorners.com
Wayward Souls MC Bike Night
- The only Thursday bike night in the area!
- 50/50 and other raffles, best bike trophy, music, and drink specials!
- All are welcome (must be 21+ to enter the bar)
- 6 PM-10 PM
- SeaHawk Cocktail Lounge
- 4103 Candlewood St.
- Lakewood, CA 90712
- For more information: www.waywardsoulsmc.com
El Niño Bike Night
Batwing Cycles 2nd Annual Shake the Lake Bike and Car Show
- 4:30 PM-7 PM
- Showcasing cars and bikes from the mid ’50s-’70s
- Music, food, vendorsandmor, e!
- Bike/car contest with prizes ($20 to enter)
- Lakefront Plaza
- 31701 Riverside Drive
- Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
- For more information: www.batwingcycles.com/events.cfm
2nd Sunday Canyon Carve and Dirt Squirt
- Wear appropriate gear, be gassed up.
- 8 AM-1 PM (destination a secert0
- Meet at Starbucks (kickstands up at 9 AM)
- 1318 E Huntington Dr.
- South Pasadena, CA 91030
- For more information: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-sunday-canyon-carve-and-dirt-squirt-tickets-20493410342?aff=erellivmlt