A Spherical GoPro Makes Motorcycle Laps Look InsaneApril 1, 2016
The Story of Seventies SuperbikesApril 5, 2016
Week of April 4 through April 10, 2016
Cook’s Corner Wednesday Bike Night
- EVERY WEDNESDAY, Proceeds benefit a different charity each week
- Live music, raffle, $4 all-you-can-eat spaghetti, full bar, happy hour from 5-7
- 5 PM-close
- 19152 Santiago Canyon Road
- Trabuco, CA 92679
- More information: www.cookscorners.com
Wayward Souls MC Bike Night
- The only Thursday bike night in the area!
- 50/50 and other raffles, best bike trophy, music, and drink specials!
- All are welcome (must be 21+ to enter the bar)
- 6 PM-10 PM
- SeaHawk Cocktail Lounge
- 4103 Candlewood St.
- Lakewood, CA 90712
- For more information: www.waywardsoulsmc.com
Moto Movie Night
First Annual Heroes Ride
- Hosted by the San Bernadino Police Officers Association
- Ride to honor fallen and injured San Bernadino police officers
- Check in 9 AM-11 AM
- Prizes, live music, corn hold, competitions, and more!
- Rider registration fee: $40
- Passenger registration fee: $20
- Ride starts at National Orange Show Events Center
- 689 S. E St
- San Bernadino, CA 92408
- For more information: http://thesbpoa.org/sbpo-foundation/heroes-ride/
Indoor Poker Run to Benefit Angela Spence Foundation
Southern California Dual Sport Ride for Kids
- 7 AM
- Charity ride to benefit kids
- No fee, suggested donation of at least $40
- Kickstands up: 9:30 AM
- Glen Helen Raceway Park
- 18585 Verdemont Ranch Rd.
- San Bernadino, CA 93407
- For more information: www.curethekids.org/events/ride-for-kids/
Top Hatters MC San Diego & Bikers for Christ Bike Blessing & Shoe Collection
- 10 AM-3 PM
- Bike blessing, live music, food, vendors, raffle prizes, and more!
- Spring cleaning– donate lightly used pairs of shoes
- $20 donation + at least one pair of shoes
- Moose Lodge 1874 Escondido
- 25621 Jesmond Dene Dr.
- Escondido, CA
- For more information: http://www.cyclefish.com/event/34452/
4th Annual Heroes Ride
- 8 AM-3 PM
- Meet at the Hollywood Bowl\Ride to benefit the families of fallen officers as well as organizations for veterans
- Coffee and snacks served before kickstands up at 10 AM
- Ride through Hollywood with a stop at the Los Angeles Veterans Memorial Cemetery
- Hollywood Bowl
- 2301 Highland Ave.
- Hollywood, CA 90068
- For more information: www.heroesride.org