With December in full swing, many of us are scrambling to get everything together for the holidays. Hopefully, the end-of-the-year craziness won’t fully prevent anyone from hopping on a motorcycle and enjoying this beautiful, temperate Southern California winter (we are lucky enough to be able to enjoy better riding conditions than in many other parts of the country).
Here’s your list of events for this week!
Week of December 7 through December 13, 2015
Cook’s Corner Bike Night
- EVERY WEDNESDAY, Proceeds benefit a different charity each week
- Life music, raffle, $4 all-you-can-eat spaghetti, full bar, happy hour from 5-7
- 5 pm- closing
- 19152 Santiago Canyon Road
- Trabuco, CA 92679
- More information: www.cookscorners.com
All Women’s Motorcycle Track day
- $165 registration
- Benefits the Unforgettable’s Foundation
- Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
- 25300 Rice Rd.
- Desert Center, CA
- For more information: http://www.femmewalla.com/
Open House and Christmas Party at California Harley-Davidson
- 11 AM- 4 PM
- Fun for the whole family– pictures with Santa, fashion show, gifts, and the chance to win a $2500 shopping spree
- California Harley-Davidson
- 1517 Pacific Coast Hwy.
- Harbor City, CA
- For more information: www.californiaharleydavidson.com
Toys for Tots Toy Run and Pre-Party
32nd Annual Bakersfield Toy Run and Food Drive
- Kickstands up at 10 AM
- Ride to Kern County Fair Grounds
- Awards, vendors, raffle
- $20 or one toy or food donation equal to $20
- 21st and Oak St.
- Bakersfield, CA
- For more information: www.bakersfieldtoyrun.org
23rd Annual Loma Linda Children’s Hospital Toy Run
Hawg Heaven Biker Church
- Every second Sunday
- 10:30 AM-11:30 AM
- Sweetwater Harley-Davidson
- 3201 Hoover Ave.
- National City, CA
- Motorcycle and art show dedicated to the memory of artist David Mann
- 8 AM-4 PM
- General Admission: $15
- Military w/ID: $10
- Kids 12 and under: $5
- Ventura County Fairgrounds
- Ventura, CA
- For more information: http://www.chopperfestival.com/
Chicano Riders and Friends 10th Annual Toy and Poker Run
- 9 AM-8 PM
- BBQ, cash prizes, live music!
- Single riders: $10 and a toy valued at at least $10
- Double riders: $5 and a toy valued at at least $10
- Eagles Lodge Aire 2397
- 13018 Washington Blvd
- Culver City, CA 90066
- For more information: http://www.cyclefish.com/event/33572/
L.A. Toy Ride
- 9 AM
- 28th Annual Skid Row Ride to the Fred Jordan Mission
- Pancake breakfast served at Glendale Harley before the ride
- Bring at least 1 new, unwrapped toy
- Glendale Harley-Davidson
- 3717 San Fernando Rd.
- Glendale, CA
- For more information: www.abate.org/Events.aspx